7.11.2009

jenine + ian: 6.21.09

Jenine and Ian were married June 21st at The Woodlands at Cottonwood Canyon in my very first Jewish ceremony, which I must say (let the judgment begin) was the most meaningful ceremony I've ever attended, let alone had the privilege to photograph. It is how every ceremony should be . . . two people so incredibly in love, surrounded by their beautiful families and friends offering their wishes for the couple. Everything spoken was so thoughtful and beautiful and sincere. Jenine and Ian, you know how I feel about you both. Thank you for your love, support and friendship always. Here are just a few of my favorites from this amazing day . . .

This is Beatrice, the couple's recently adopted and very loved pup :)



An amazing bouquet:



And I love this idea - those are just linen napkins stuck in the bottom of the hanging lanterns!



It doesn't take much to make this girl beautiful but she swears by the vibrating mascara wand :)



See?



On with the rest!









I love this - this was after vows but before they could kiss and it was killing Jenine!



















1 comment:

Larry said...

I love it Morgan!