3.11.2008

stella

As most of you who know me know by now, my favorite photographs are taking in natural light. It's amazing what artificial light can do to photographs these days, and there are some amazing studio photographers who I would highly recommend, but for me and myself, the natural environment is where I belong with my camera :) For that reason, I decided to forego an actual studio in this business. Well, now that we have an extra hour of sunlight, I'm super excited for the extra hour of photo opportunity I have in the evening light, which is the absolute best light for shooting. Here are some photos of the adorable Stella having a little din-din in her high chair a few nights ago. The light was a little harsh because the sun sets right outside our kitchen window and it was extra bright, but this is exactly what I saw through the lens. And, she has a new expression with her hands :)

















No comments: