8.07.2008

things in the works!

I'm super excited about a few things I am going to be offering very, very shortly and wanted to give you all a heads up!

As soon as I get back to New York I will be meeting with my a-maz-ing graphic designer to designs Save the Date cards and Christmas cards! Kristen is so talented and I'm heartbroken she's moving to Portland but thanks to the internet, she is still able to design for me. I plan on offering three separate designs for each card. The Save-the-Dates will be available for use with an image from the couple's engagement session, and the Christmas cards of course apply to anyone who I've taken photos of, whether it's a wedding, baby session, or family portrait. I was thinking today it may even be fun for a couple to plan on having a photo taken on their wedding day that will only be used for a Christmas card . . . string them up with big, colorful Christmas lights, take their photo, upload it to one of my beautiful templates (trust me, they will be soooo beautiful), and voila!

If anyone wants to schedule a session for Christmas cards, please contact me immediately. The deadline will have to be the first week in November so that your photo can be chosen, sent to the printer, and delivered to the family in time to mail to family and friends. Please keep in mind I do NOT have a traditional photography studio . . . I shoot only on location, so we can get super creative and implement some fun Christmas details (naked baby with Santa hat) anytime of the year. I'm all about thinking outside the box. So throw away those matching reindeer sweaters and winter wonderland backdrops! :)

No comments: