10.26.2008

happy sunday!

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's how I feel right about now. I have had an amazing week. For starters, it was very relaxing. I mentioned this before, but I finished editing a wedding so I took a few nights off from the editing world to just kick back, relax, and enjoy the show. Saturday I got to spend an hour with a super sweet newborn baby, which I will be blogging about next, and also a fabulous couple whose e-session I already photographed. In the meantime, I'm even more psyched about my blog because my very dear friend, Kristen, told me the other day that my blog reminds her of the Sex and the City column. Well, minus all the sexual connotations. But I'm going to step it up with the personal posts, not so much blogging more frequently about personal things, but turning random photographic thoughts into beautiful photographic stories. Anyway, it got me so excited that I'm going to keep a good track of all my personal posts and print them off for safekeeping . . . maybe someday I'll get a $25,000 advance on a book, be able to buy my husband a Prada shirt, and throw a fabulous party in my honor complete with miniature crepes, cupcakes, and cosmos. Ahh, the good life :).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Always good to have hope and something to "shoot" for. Ha! My favorite is the first black and white...very nice