10.12.2008

megan and dylan's engagement shoot

Ah, another beautiful couple! Shortly after Emily and Dan's e-session on Saturday, I met up with Megan and Dylan at the Baxter Hotel for some cozy photos since it was still so cold and windy out! We actually did brave the weather for a few outdoors and got some very cool photos with the snow falling. You gotta love October!

Photobucket

Very cool old, dusty piano to cuddle up against :)

Photobucket

The Baxter has some fun elements to work with and lots of potential to be a beautiful place again. Good thing I get some gorgeous clients to make it pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I looovve this photo! They are both just working it!

Photobucket

And this one . . .

Photobucket

In case anyone needs a better idea of yesterday's weather, have a look at our last couple photos I grabbed while we were walking to our cars . . . :)

Photobucket

I put together a slideshow so click here to check it out! I normally don't do slideshows anymore for engagement or portrait sessions, just weddings, but I'm thinking I might make it part of the deal. Everyone loves a good slideshow, right? I tried something a little different with this one, different timing template and transition, because I just HAD to use this song Heart Songs by Weezer, my new fave. It's not even romantic but it just makes you happy when you hear it :) (This one moves a little faster so if you want to see the images slower, then when the gallery appears at the end of the slideshow, just click on the first image and then keep clicking on the image to move through them.)

Megan and Dylan, thanks so much for being so easy to work with and for being so damn pretty! Piece of cake :) Can't wait for the big day!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are damn pretty! These are fantastic, Megan and Dylan. Megan, if you want to know my favorites, I'd be happy to give my opinion. :)

brionyskerjance said...

I love the b/w pics in the snow...so sweet. I checked out those videos, he did so well. He definitely has an amazing talent. I love when people can sing just as well live as they sound on their cd's, that isn't the case a lot of times now-a-days the music industry is more performance based rather than singng talent. haha ok I am done rambling :)