12.29.2009

cali + kurt: 9.5.09

Cali and Kurt, after many adorable college years together, made it official this past September at the Rockin' TJ Ranch here in Bozeman . . . and what a beautiful, emotional day it was for so many people! First of all, Cali is also a photographer, so I was honored beyond words when she chose me to capture the day for them. And not only is this couple stunning and so in love with one another, they are extremely kind and loving to the people in their lives.

My favorite kind of bride . . . relaxed! Cali was radiant as always :)









We have a trend here ;)



Her dad seeing her for the first time. TEAR. JERKER!!



Kurt waiting to see her for the first time.



He was done for :)











Married!



















Another beautiful Leslie Lukas bouquet!



They're getting this on canvas. Love it! :)



Ten Foot Tall and 80 Proof came and did what they do best :)







My slideshow program is down, which is a total bummer, but at soon as it's up and running I will update you all and provide links to fresh new slideshows for your weepy eyes! :) Cali and Kurt, thank you for including me in your day and being such wonderful people and friends! Much love to you both!!

1 comment:

Photography by Lauren Brown said...

I love Morgan, I love Cali, I love Kurt! The photos are stunning, poignant, and meaningful Mo! I am so happy Cali and Kurt had you beautifully document their day!