1.18.2010

2009 favorites: husband + wife

Ahhhh, buh-bye 2009. What a year . . . of love, happiness, disappointment, failure, change. But on the very last day, I turned 30, and with that came simply love and happiness. I was surrounded by people who I not only love, but people who make me want to be better in every way, and if I could morph their qualities and re-create me, I'd pretty much be perfect! :)

Here is a little collection of my beautiful brides and dashing grooms who I was so blessed to photograph this year. I am so incredibly lucky to be able to do this for a living and am so grateful to all of my clients!















































All kinds of fresh work coming to you this year! If you are a potential client, please visit my website to view my calendar for availability . . . there are limited dates left!

Happy Monday!

No comments: