2.27.2008

mexico!

So, this trip was a super long time ago, before Ava was even a year old, and well before Stella was in the picture. Carson, Ava and I met my mom and Gary in Puerto Vallarta for a week in April 2006, and it was an absolutely fantastic time! We literally woke up each morning, ate breakfast (the resort and meals were amazing) and trekked through the sand to our little spot on the beach under a hut, where we played with Ava, soaked up the sun, and played in the ocean. We would literally spend every day on the beach until about 3 or 4:00 p.m., and by that time most everyone else had packed up for the day. The margaritas were flowing! The evenings were spent walking around the resort, eating, drinking, and catching all the entertainment, which was fantastic. We vowed to take the trip every year, but the following year I was 8 months pregnant with Stella, and this year we decided to save our money - but definitely next year! Vacations are a must . . . you gotta take care of yourself!

These pictures were all taken with my D50, which I'd gotten right before the trip. I recently sold it on eBay, which is kind of sad for me because although I know I can't be a true professional with it, it's been good to me, and it taught me a lot about photography . . .























1 comment:

tracey_eliza said...

That second-to-last one is awesome! What a little sweetheart, she's darling.