4.11.2008

the week in pics . . .

It's been a craaaaazy week! In the middle of the night Tuesday, I woke up and knew something wasn't right . . . someone (me) was feeling a little fluish. This is when it's nice to have an anytime-slot in a day care. Off the girls went, and I spent an afternoon sleeping, reading, and being sick. Good times! I was kind of hoping it would last longer so I could lose these last five pounds. :) We did, however, have a busy week . . .

starting with a little finger painting!








followed by a little clean-up!


i had to say goodbye to my fisheye, so this is my going-away photo . . .


and stella got to spin, spin a letter!


With some new tips from the lovely Jamie Hammond, I will be taking lots of photos this weekend, and tomorrow night will be shooting some maternity photos that I am soooo excited about! Tonight I met with a very sweet bride whose wedding I will be shooting up in Big Sky, Montana, this September, and so I'm feeling very fortunate and blessed that I have taken this chance and seen so many amazing opportunities come my way.

It's also supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees this weekend! Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Kate, Alek, Hank, and Cash (RIP RED) said...

Spin Spin a letter, which letter have you found.....Randy and I know that song ALL TO WELL. Alek loves that toy. To funny. Love the finger painting.
SMILE