4.09.2008

the kleinke crew

This evening I got to do some photos of my good friends, Jon and Liz, and their little ones Ciana and Ryleigh. They came to my house and we strolled over to the River Rock pond . . . literally. We had one double and one single stroller going, and it was a little chilly, but they were, as always, so fun to be around!

here's little ryleigh - she's almost one and has the sweetest blue eyes! she has quite the personality, can't you tell?


the beautiful family . . .


what a love!


ciana was quite the poser :)


we had a little bit of a challenge trying to get both girls to focus on the camera and smile at the same time! i wish there were another photographer there shooting jon and liz working the scene :)


Jon and Liz are wonderful friends who are SO supportive and excited for me in pursuing this love of mine, so I am extremely grateful for their time and energy in helping me get a few more photos for my portfolio. Love you guys!

No comments: