6.05.2008

the little engagement shoot that could: missy and jr

Tonight I finally met up with Missy and JR for their engagement photo shoot . . . we have scheduled and rescheduled and scheduled and rescheduled this shoot a thousand times, and have changed locations probably 597 times. Missy and JR wanted a great mountain-scene backdrop since they love to spend time in the outdoors. With all this rain and cloudiness, it just wasn't happening. We spoke this morning about meeting up at an old hotel or something to get some indoor shots, and then we'll head to the hills as soon we as get a good clear week of weather. So we headed to the fabulous Gallatin Gateway Inn, which offered just about every setting you can think of. Check out this adorable couple . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE the lens flare in these next two!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We came upon a trampoline and oh yes, I got them jumping :)
Photobucket

A few mountains to work with here . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

We headed indoors where Missy serenaded JR with a song on the piano. I love the expression on JR's face here . . .
Photobucket

I just couldn't resist getting Missy on the piano and she totally worked the pose!
Photobucket

Can you believe her eyes? She's going to make such a beautiful bride . . .
Photobucket

A very simple, elegant and beautiful engagement ring . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

We shot a few at this super cool old antique junkyard just down the street.
Photobucket

Workin' the attitude on a few here . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

I will leave you with my favorite from the day . . .
Photobucket

I have so many more wonderful images that I'm going to show in a slideshow so check back for that. But it was an amazing night, they were willing to do whatever I wanted and made it so easy and so much fun for me! They are an awesome couple and I am so excited to be able to photograph their wedding this September.

Thanks Missy and JR!

No comments: