10.24.2008

featured

I got an email last night from Fishhawk and they featured a photo of mine on their Five for Five weekly column! Jerry, thank you for taking a moment to acknowledge me and get more readers to my blog! You made my whole day.

Where has the week gone? So much for blogging everyday! Sorry about that broken promise :) I'm back! I certainly didn't take the week off but I finished up a wedding earlier in the week, and I always take the next couple days off from editing so I'm fresh and not worn out before I move onto the next batch. I've actually had a really fun and relaxing week! Halloween costumes are ordered, I got caught up on my laundry only to be completely piled up again, and yesterday I even watched a movie during the girls' nap rather than bury myself in photo editing or research! Forgetting Sarah Marshall was the flick of choice, and if you enjoy a good, raunchy comedy, it won't let you down.

This weekend will be filled with photo shoots and a birthday party and cleaning and spending time with the girlies, of course! And my two newborn babes have arrived! Titus was born to Cindy and Josh on Tuesday afternoon, and Nolan arrived a few weeks early to Kara and Mike on Wednesday night. I can't wait to see these little men!

Happy Friday!

No comments: