11.17.2008

photo guest books!

Happy Monday, everyone! I have been a blogger-slacker for a few days now but in the meantime got this kick-ass software that is going to allow me to showcase my album designs on my blog! Yay for me! The first one up is actually a photo guest book for Hailey and Adam, who are getting married next summer.

Photobucket

This album is so perfect for a wedding guest book . . . it showcases some of the best engagement photos in a display that leaves lots of room for writing and well-wishes! This is now offered with my Uber-Elegant package or is also available to be purchased separately in addition to any other wedding package, which can be viewed at www.morganroof.net. Click here to view this design! These books are hard-covered, linen-bound, in an 8 1/2 x 11 size. Enjoy!

No comments: