6.16.2008

the hall family

Friday night I met up with the Hall family in Lindley Park for a very fun photo session. John and Chevonne are just about the cutest couple, they completely ooze with love for one another. Adrienne, 11, and LeeAnn, 8 months, joined in on the fun and I was totally floored by how content LeeAnn was. I thought for sure I'd be scaling walls and jumping out of trees to keep her attention, but all it took was a few rounds of peek-a-boo from behind my camera. She didn't cry, whine, scowl, frown, burp, sneeze, or even blink come to think of it . . . wait a minute, is she even real? ;) But seriously, look at this cute family . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

John and Chevonne are sooooo in love! Chevonne is always smiling and laughing, and this photo sums up her personality perfectly, I think . . .
Photobucket

We were in this super cool field of dandelions, so I sent the couple off to make out while I could get a few of the girlies. This one is my favorite. Even though the light was a little harsh and we didn't have much to call shade, I think it somehow just works.
Photobucket

Love this!
Photobucket

I'm going to stop here and y'all can come back for the slideshow! Thank you to an amazing family for such a fun evening! I get to do this again when John and Chevonne officially tie the knot this September, it's going to be a beautiful wedding. :)

* On a sidenote, you may have noticed my photos are once again smaller. I don't mind this size, I actually like to see the whole picture on the screen, but I'm frustrated that Blogger and my photo-sharing site don't seem to be compatible and can't give me consistency. It's probably bad feng shui for a wedding photographer's blog to have compatibility issues. I'm definitely going to be speeding up the release of my new blogsite to immediately.

No comments: