7.08.2008

diana: one hot mama!

This evening I met Diana, founder of Hot Mama's Salsa, a salsa brand sold at local stores here in Bozeman and at the Farmer's Market during the summer months. She'll be using a photo on her salsa container, as well as other advertising and marketing areas. Diana was a natural in front of the camera, but it's hard not to be when you look like this . . .
Photobucket

We had a lovely time together, it was hard not to go grab a few margaritas afterwards and keep chatting! But, us hot mamas had to get home to our hot little kiddos.

I told Diana to relax her smile in this photo, which she said wasn't typical of her to do, so you can see the little smirk on her face in this one . . .
Photobucket

And go figure, it resulted in this:
Photobucket

After a quick change of clothes, Diana put on her signature dress and boots and hammed it up a bit more for me!
Photobucket

This next one I ran one of my favorite actions on, to be used sparingly, but I think it's a fun effect on this photo . . .
Photobucket

And a little bit of Prettyizer and Super Fun Happy on this one . . . isn't she stunning??
Photobucket

So go pick up some fresh and yummy salsa from this beautiful lady this weekend at the Farmer's Market! Diana, thanks for a fun time, can't wait to meet up again! And I want to thank Kyrsten for hooking us up, and my friend Deanna, who spent the hour with my girls last minute since hot daddy was working late. :)

No comments: