8.15.2008

the munson family

Wednesday night I met up with John, Pam, Ryan and Sara Munson for some family photos out at their beautiful home in West Chazy. I have known this family since I was 16 years old when I started dating their nephew. When I first met Ryan, he was in diapers and not even a year old. I can't even believe how fast these kiddos grew up, and what beautiful, genuine children they are. It was wonderful to get to spend some time with them again!

We did some group photos with Pam's side of the family. Here is the whole kit and kaboodle. That's Kay and Jerry making out off to the right :)

Photobucket

And here are the kids with their spouses. Pam and John are in the middle, that's Pam's brother Paul and his wife, Teri, on the left, and Pam's brother Steve and his wife, Debbie, on the right.

Photobucket

I love this photo. That's Sara in the middle, Paul and Teri's son, Ben, making the super goofy face on the left, and Ryan is on the right. Poor Sara has to deal with these boys all the time :)

Photobucket

Pam and John have been married somewhere along the lines of 16 or 17 years. They are high school sweethearts and probably more in love now than they ever have been. It's very endearing to watch them with each other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Ryan, who will be 13 this November . . .

Photobucket

And Sara will be 11. She is just the sweetest girl.

Photobucket

Together they make a perfect little set of kiddos for John and Pam, and although they fight like siblings do, they really do get along very well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for such a fabulous evening! Have an awesome time in NYC! Love you guys!

4 comments:

PF Productions said...

Morgan these are wonderful. I love them all!! You definately have a very special talent to capture the moments that you create. Keep up the great work, you can truly tell that you love your profession!! I have to apologize to you, I didn't know about your aunt on wed and I am so sorry for you and your family. I wished I had given you an extra hug! It was great to see you, you haven't changed a bit since high school. Keep up the great work. Love,Teri, Paul & Ben

Kate, Alek, Hank, and Cash (RIP RED) said...

Okay that was jus a tease for me I WANT TO SEE MORE AND MORE of them that you took, Cannot wait to see the slide show of all of them......They are wonderful. See you Sunday for our big shoot
SMILE
Kate, Randy, Alek, and Hank

Debbie Frederick said...

Morgan- These are just gorgeous. You are truly amazing. I wished we knew about you sooner....

Just awesome.

Debbie Frederick

Debbie Frederick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.