9.27.2008

missy and jr are back . . . and married!!

My devoted blog followers remember this fabulous couple :) I am so grateful to Missy and JR for so many reasons . . . first of all, for being so fabulous in front of the camera. They let me take risks and allow me to define my style, all while being fun, beautiful and just so kind. And, they always greet me with a hug. I just feel so welcome when I'm around them. So today was easy as pie! :)

Missy and JR got married at the Gallatin River Hideaway here in Bozeman. It is such a lovely venue and just has so much charm. There's lots of simple, natural beauty.

And of course, we always start with a fun getting ready photo:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this photo of Missy, she is just so beautiful . . .

Photobucket

And this one of JR and his groomsmen. JR is such a nice guy - he has been so fun and entertaining during all of our photo shoots :)

Photobucket

Um . . . super close to being my all-time favorite photo:

Photobucket

Tied with this one:

Photobucket

Simple and beautiful!

Photobucket

I love how Missy posed for me for this photo :)

Photobucket

This crowd was so much fun! At one point I contemplated just getting right in the middle of the circle and taking pictures from the inside :) But I have a bad experience with that type of photographer so I prefer to stay in the background. Here is the crew workin' it to "Shout." People were having a ball!

Photobucket

And I don't know this guy's name, but he should sell himself for wedding entertainment because he was soooo funny! I was laughing out loud with the rest of them. It was quite a show :)

Photobucket

Congratulations Missy and JR! Thank you so much for being such an amazing couple. I also want to do a little shout out to JR's mom, Diane - she is so supportive and excited for me, and she markets me all the time out of the kindness of her good heart. The emotion she felt today watching her son get married was so touching. I'm so grateful to have these families in my life!

Photobucket

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW!!

Much love,
Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That slideshow brought tears to my eyes. Mine is the one right after it and there were no tears... Lovely wedding! Secondly, we have the same dress check it out.... Lynn and Chris...