9.26.2008

beautiful cindy

Cindy is about to have her third little darling, and she looks amazing! She is just so fresh, relaxed, and is so kind and warm. Here are a few from her maternity session today . . .

I LOVE her freckles!

Photobucket

I just got these amazing new textures that I've been dying to use, and maternity photos are definitely perfect for one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my all-time favorite photos, when Josh joined Cindy for a few:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Simply stunning!

Photobucket

I get to photograph the little one when he/she arrives and I can't wait! Cindy is really the first person I've done this kind of "package" for and I think it's something I want to offer more of. I love to spend time with a pregnant woman and then get to meet the peanut a few weeks later :) It will definitely keep me inspired . . .

Thanks so much Cindy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful, sweet and inspiring pictures of my little girl carrying her little one