6.29.2008

jessica & dan's fabulous wedding

Saturday evening I photographed the very anticipated wedding of Jessica and Dan at Roys Barn, this very cool venue off Springhill Road with good ol' fashioned Montana charm. Chickens and rooster wander the grounds, a creek runs through the property, and the upstairs of the barn is this gorgeous wood dance floor where the band played after the dinner. So cool! Jessica and Dan are a very sweet couple with an amazing group of friends and family. Everyone was so fun, it was hard not to jump in on it! ;) Here are a couple of my favorites, and definitely check out the slideshow by clicking here. I am really pleased with the images. Jessica stressed her love for photojournalism, so we spent very little time on portraits and rather just let the day unfold, just as I like it . . .

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is probably my favorite of the day!
Photobucket

That's your sneak peek, go check out the slideshow! And make my day by leaving a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow....and that's an understatement. Why couldnt you have been doing this when I got married??!!! Beautiful wedding, beautiful location, BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!