7.05.2008

tracey and michael's wedding reception

Tracey and Michael are a very sweet couple who got married June 18th in Hawaii with their closest friends and family. They held their reception last night at Michael's grandparents' ranch in Lewistown, Montana. Now, I'd never been to Lewistown but let me just say, what an amazing drive, sooooo beautiful, and it was kind of nice to be alone in the car for a few hours! :)

Here are a couple favorites, and be sure to check out the slideshow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you, Tracey and Michael, for a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comment:

Rene said...

Love your photos. Was wondering if you have any plans for next year weddings? My daughter is getting married July 17th, 2010, in Big Fork, MT. If you are available, what are your fees?

thank you for your time.
Rene Smith
you can reach me on my cell (406) 207-5357 or via e-mail: rsshortie@gmail.com