12.23.2008

liah & co.

Sooooo . . . one of my most favorite posts ever!!

Liah is a friend of mine who is out-of-this-world fabulous . . . and I was so excited to be doing a candid shoot of her and her family while they were baking cookies this afternoon! It was exactly what I needed to stay in the holiday spirit. I walked into a house of Christmas music playing, cookies baking, and wine a-flowing. My kind of photo shoot! :)

Here are a couple favorites, and of course, who doesn't want a SLIDESHOW this time of year?? Click here to view!!

Cate with her favorite cookie cutter . . .
Photobucket

The beautiful family!

Photobucket

I adore this photo - the three sisters were re-inacting the scene from Dirty Dancing when Johnny, Baby and Penny were all dancing together to "Hungry Eyes." Ha!

Photobucket

A super-cute family photo!

Photobucket

Don't forget to check out the slideshow!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: